- Technology-Based Programming
- RFP Management
- Marketing Plans
- Menu Strategy & Development
- P-Mix Assessment
- Branding Concepts
- Fund & Budget Management
- App Development
- Conference & Event Planning
- Bar Training Programs
- Understanding NAOP Training Seminars
- Large Format Printing
- Web Design
- Social Media Marketing
- RFP Ideation & Responses
- Sales Decks & Presentations
- Product Consultations
- Bar Design and Optimization
- Copywriting & Proofreading
- Culinary R&D
- Menu Design
- Digital Signage
- LTO Concept, Ideation & Design
- Local Store Marketing
- Cultural Development
Hire us to speak at your next event on integrating branding, creating a sustaining culture or empowering your workforce.
What We Do For Suppliers
I’m stretched too thin. I have too many accounts. And I cannot be everywhere all at once! How do I take on new business while taking great care of my current accounts?
You have an extra resource in CJL CONSULTiNG. We know exactly where you find the most struggle and we can quickly create your solutions.
- Craft your RFPs and corresponding responses
- Set you up for meeting success by providing account insights and introductions
- Help you with new mixology and culinary applications when needed
- Assist you in creating a deck that will “WOW” your buyer
- Create tailored FPO art so that your presentation stands out among the crowd
- Help you to manage the expectations of your team! Rome wasn’t built in a day, and NAOP saturation takes longer
- Handle all those pricing requests!
What We Do For Buyers
I’m stretched too thin. I have too many stakeholders that need reporting on how I’m creating capture and building our revenues. I know I need to take meetings and continue my industry-specific education and provide value, but there are only so many hours in a day.
The team at CJL CONSULTiNG integrates with your organization to become an effective and reliable part of your team. We support you by being an expert assistant.
- Craft your RFP requests
- Manage your supplier meetings
- Fund management
- Help you with new mixology
- Create culinary applications from your bar
- Assist in conference planning
- Generate POS along with your marketing calendar
- Orchestrate and produce photography