- Technology-Based Programming
- RFP Management
- Marketing Plans
- Menu Strategy & Development
- P-Mix Assessment
- Branding Concepts
- Fund & Budget Management
- App Development
- Conference & Event Planning
- RFP Ideation & Responses
- Sales Decks & Presentations
- Product Consultations
- Bar Design and Optimization
- Copywriting & Proofreading
- Culinary R&D
- Menu Design
- Digital Signage
- Bar Training Programs
- Understanding NAOP Training Seminars
- Large Format Printing
- Web Design
- Social Media Marketing
- LTO Concept, Ideation & Design
- Local Store Marketing
- Cultural Development
We work with other small businesses and business owners to bring the best to the table.
Our rolodex is vast and our partnerships run deep.
This translates into a wiser and more flexible spend for our clients resulting in top-notch deliverables and transparent pricing.
If you don’t see what you need here, just ask!
What We Do for Suppliers
Supplier Challenge: I’m stretched too thin. I have too many accounts. And I cannot be everywhere all at once! How do I take on new business while taking great care of my current accounts?
Our Answer: You have an extra resource in CJL CONSULTiNG. We know exactly where you find the most struggle and we can quickly create your solutions.
- Craft your RFPs and corresponding responses
- Set you up for meeting success by providing account insights and introductions
- Help you with new mixology and culinary applications when needed
- Assist you in creating a deck that will “WOW” your buyer
- Create tailored FPO art so that your presentation stands out among the crowd
- Help you to manage the expectations of your team… Rome wasn’t built in a day, and NAOP saturation takes longer
- Handle all those pricing requests!
What We Do for Buyers
Buyer Challenge: I’m stretched too thin. I have too many people to answer to on where our funds are being spent and how I’m creating capture and building our revenues. I cannot be everything to everyone! I know I need to take meetings and continue my industry-specific education and provide value, but there are only so many hours in a day! And I really need to be a good partner to my suppliers, but there are so many of them!
Our Answer: The team at CJL CONSULTiNG integrates with your organization to become an effective and reliable part of your team. We support you by being an expert assistant.
- Craft your RFP requests
- Manage your supplier meetings
- Negotiate and bank your support funds
- Help you with new mixology
- Create culinary applications from your bar for a fantastic tie-in LTO
- Assist in conference planning
- Generate POS along with your marketing calendar
- Orchestrate and produce photography